If you are looking for a special aperitif to have with friends in a unique and inimitable location….
Venetian Caffe Florian’s nearly three centuries of tradition transforms into an innovative and cosmopolitan luxurious ritual in the city of Florence. Daily our chef and barman make unique and artistic creations using only top quality ingredients while adding their special secret: passion.
Our bartenders invite you to a journey into the world of mixology, travelling through the stories of the great Italian and international classic cocktails.
All our aperitifs pair seamlessly with our special menu of hors d’oeuvres:
- Typical Florian dish: San Daniele ham, Veneto cheeses selection, olives and cod fish
- Piedmont Fassona tartare with toasted hazelnuts and Maldon salt
- Selection of fine cold cuts and cheeses: goose mortadella and salami, duck smoked ham and goat robiola, Shropshire flavored with Port Corinth raisin and Florian mustards
- Majestic tray of raw fish: sea scallop with passion fruit, wild salmon, Sicily red shrimp, prawns, red tuna, oyster DivinesRoyal with glasswort salad
- Selection of pates with bread brioche: goose pesto, Tuscan chicken liver, goose-liver, black truffle
- Whole wheat Quinoa with crispy vegetables with soya mayo scented with glasswort
- Venetian “Cicchetti”: a selection of Venetian typical specialties and other Chef’s suggestions…from the sea or from the earth
Where shall we go for our aperitif tonight?
Florian Firenze, via del Parione 28/32r, from 6pm till 9pm.
cf_gallery error: post is not published